(back to search)Listing Profile
Listing ID: 1505
Age Old Elegance19 Cobham Street, Tewantin
Register your interest in this House
We will keep you informed of inspection times, price changes, availability and other important news that will interest you.
House Links>> Email to a Friend >> Contact Agent >> Printer friendly brochure (PDF)
One of my pick properties set on a generous landscaped old Tewantin block just 600m to Noosa river and boat launch spot.
Immaculate through out with its silver ash doors, select blend of original and new tiling flowing to sunny carpeted air-conditioned lounge dining. The wide passage leads on to 3 excellent bedrooms with built ins through out including large linen, light bright and airy kitchen with its window looking through the covered rear verandah and then on to the gardens with all that extra room for additional landscaping, vegetable garden and maybe chooks.
For those wanting a work shop or additional storage there’s a 6x5.5m shed with side access.
Rarely found in such a great location still in its original condition with functional inventory and décor to match.
- Suitable For: Couples, Downsizing, First Home Buyer, Investors
- Aspect: North East
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1
- Land Size: 723 m2
- Fully Fenced House
- Views: Garden
- Walk to (vicinity of): School (primary), River, Bike Path, Church, Dining, Shops, Bus Stop
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ceiling Fan/s
Map LocationAddress: 19 Cobham Street, Tewantin, Queensland
Quick ID Search
Find listing by its ID
New to the market
Receive our weekly real estate update including new listings, current Auctions and Open for Inspections.join today
- 21 May 13
- The elated smiles from satisfied clients and customers leaving Laguna Real Estate offices all over... read more
- 13 May 13
- The May/June period in Noosa is generally quiet for some of our local businesses, but with the... read more
View an assortment of Sunshine Coast properties quarterly with our Laguna Property Portfolio magazine. Subscribe now